Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Three is a magic number!


They say 3 is a magic number.. well.. I can attest to that! So much has happened since I started this journey 3 days ago..

Let’s see.. I  have so much more energy now, it’s almost insane! I started today as I have the last two days.. Spark and my fiber drink. I didn’t have time to make breakfast, so I grabbed a meal replacement shake to supplement. Believe me, I was certainly full! My morning snack today was a pineapple/strawberry mix.

For lunch, I had a delicious salad with some chicken for protein! And flavor, but mostly for nutritional value! I also had some apples with almond butter. I can’t explain how FABULOUS almond butter is. I can’t get enough, it’s almost sick. Haha

For my afternoon snack, I finished what was left of my pineapple/strawberry mix and kept drinking my water! I can be perfectly honest and tell you that the fiber mix.. WORKS. The end.

I went to the gym, well equipped with a pear (I was hungry!) and my fruit punch spark for day 59 of the LiveFit program! For those of you who don’t know.. LiveFit is awesome, and anyone can do it! I definitely recommend google-ing this program, by Jamie Eason. It will change your life! Okay, so I got to the gym, went HAM (hehe), and felt so good when I was done. This hard work, coupled with this challenge, will certainly give me the results I want!

Once I got home from the gym, I had shepherd’s pie. But not just your typical shepherd’s pie. It’s ground chicken, corn, and sweet potato. That’s IT! So delicious and flavorful, I nearly died. Okay that was dramatic, but it was so delicious. I had a small glass of milk to wash it all down. I did, however, forget to take my OmegaPlex before dinner. So, before breakfast, I will take them.. maybe!

SO.. here’s the news I know you’ve been scrolling down the blog looking for! As of today, I am officially a pant size smaller. I haven’t weighed myself, or measured my inches, but that’s what tomorrow is for. So, after months of hard work, the challenge has given me that extra boost I needed to lose those stubborn inches. But, I am on my way there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment