Today was a bit harder than
yesterday, if we’re being honest. I managed to get my fiber drink down this
morning, but dear lord was it hard! I didn’t eat enough for breakfast this
morning, but tomorrow, that will change. I am going to pack a bit more to eat,
and hopefully not be hangry by 3 J
I started the morning with some
catalyst and my Spark at work, citrus flavored again. I’m thinking tomorrow I
am going to use Mandarin Orange to change it up a bit! I had some fruit for
breakfast, and was so busy I didn’t realize I didn’t eat enough until snack
time. Once I had snack, I was a bit more pleasant. Like I said before, I
struggled getting my fiber drink down. I mixed it with a little bit of spark
for flavor, just because I wanted to get it down. A few hours later, I split up
an apple and threw some almond butter on it. I find that almond butter is so
much smoother than peanut butter and doesn’t stick around as much after.
For lunch, I had some chicken,
seasoned with Mrs. Dash Garlic seasonings. I coupled that with some Dreamfields
pasta from last night, and mixed some raw carrots in for veggies. I had a
rather large glass of water with my lunch, to help get everything down. On top
of keeping my eating in order today, I had so much work to do, it was almost
hard to remember to eat on time! But, I ate all my lunch nonetheless.
For my afternoon snack, I had some
pumpkin seeds and some carrots and hummus. I only had a few carrots, because
the natural sugar can sometimes be too much. I had that right before I left for
the gym, giving me some much needed energy.
Once I got to the gym, I mixed up
my second Spark of the day, took 3 catalyst, and had one of the hardest
workouts I’ve had in a very long time. It was a back and biceps workout today,
and let me tell you.. I sweat my ass off! It was totally worth it, and I felt
super energized the entire workout. I can honestly say I am going to be sore
tomorrow, but it is ALL worth it!
After my super intense workout, I came
home and nearly ravaged the fridge. I took some OmegaPlex, and I cooked up some
chicken with Italian seasoning, steamed some green beans, and nuked up a sweet
potato. I was so full, and so happy! It was quite the dinner J
So as day 2 comes to an end, I’ve
cut up some pineapple for my evening snack, and am relaxing for a long day
tomorrow! To be honest, I had a good day
physically, tried to when it came to food, and had a rough day emotionally.
BUT, tomorrow is a brand new day, and will be a lot better J
No comments:
Post a Comment